Conference on Buffalo Mozzarella and Milk Products
Submission of an abstract requires mandatory registration.
Your abstract will be evaluated upon receipt of the registration payment.
Abstract submission deadline
February 15, 2024
Poster size should not exceed the following format 700(W) × 1000 (H) mm
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES
All authors confirm the following statements when submitting an abstract:
(1) I have read, understand and agree to the rules and guidelines;
(2) I am submitting this abstract with the intent of attending the Conference and presenting;
(3) I confirm that each co-author has been informed of this abstract submission and has agreed to all information as it was submitted.
- Abstracts must be submitted with the intention that they will be presented if selected. First author or a co-author is expected to attend the meeting and make the presentation. Authors must register before abstract submission.
- One abstract only can be submitted by the same person, as presenting author.
- An individual may be first author (i.e., presenting author) of only one abstract. If an abstract includes co-authors, the presenting author’s name should be underlined in the author listing.
- There is no limit to the number of times an individual may appear as co-author on abstracts.
- In accordance with the rule, the document containing the abstract must be in Word format and named with the presenting author’s Surname_First name, for example: Rossi_Mario.doc
- The abstract body must not exceed the 250 words.
- All abstracts submitted will be considered for either an oral or poster presentation at the discretion of the Program Committee. When submitting your abstract, please check the appropriate box indicating whether you wish for your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation or poster.
- Review of Abstracts: All abstracts are reviewed by at least one Scientific Program Committee member; the reviewing process is strictly confidential. The Scientific Program Committee reviews all abstracts submitted for presentation and determines whether an abstract is suitable for oral or poster presentation.
- The Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to decline a presentation to any submitted abstracts that lack scientific content or merit, or merely announce the availability of a resource or service.
- Publication of Abstracts: Abstracts selected for presentation and publication will be available at the Congress Website. At this time, your abstract and all information will become a matter of public record. Please review the abstract licensing agreement/copyright policy above.
Discover more about the event programme